Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Shit My Boyfriend Says: Part 1


If you're a woman living with a man that has a great (and sometimes weird) sense of humor then I'm sure you already know what this on-going series will be about.

I'll be jotting down all the weird and funny ass shit that comes out of Shot's mouth.
I've always wondered if I'm the only person who finds his random sense of humor absolutely hysterical. Haha

 _______________________________________________________

  • Now there's a pressure of a series I'll never be able to say anything funny again

  • I will allow you to upload the lyrics of my changs spicy feast jingle

  • Million dollar idea: Chipotle on ice, the musical

  • Let's go inside this restaurant and ask if their better then the one next door.

  • After seeing I bought a giant fake flower just to cut off some of the petals:
                    Shot: You better find a use for this stem or it's going straight up your ass
                    Spec: Only if I get to stick it up yours after
                    Shot: That would be taking our relationship to the next level: Sharing Ass Stems

 _______________________________________________________

OK, The last one was a bit graphic but I found it pretty damn funny.
I hope you enjoyed some of the humor of my everyday life living with this weirdo.
I would love for you to comment with some of the weird stuff your spouses or friends say!!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment