Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Free Custom Subway Art

 

 I've seen so many subway prints on Pinterest and I just love the simple look of them.
I adore how you can customize it for so many things:
Places you've lived, spots you've traveled to, favorite quotes, your children's names..
The possibilities are literally endless!

My version was inspired by everywhere my boyfriend & I lived together.
3 states in 4 years is pretty nuts so I just love showing it off.
 
I would LOVE to make a custom subway print
for any readers who would like one.

It can be any size, any color, and say anything. If you're not going 'house-themed' I will obviously change the graphic to be more appropriate for your theme.

Please leave me a comment with the specifics if you're interested

Thanks so much for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment